Destylarnia Glen Garioch
The Glen Garioch Distillery was built by Thomas Simpson in 1785 in Old Meldrum. Unfortunately, in 1968 the source of the well from which they took water ran out, so the distillery had to stop its activities.
However, as early as 1970, the distillery was purchased by Morrison Bowmore Distillery Ltd. Thanks to the owners investing in a new water source, the distillery was able to start production again.
33 St. James's Square, SW1Y 4JS, London, UK
92 High Street, AB38 9QA, Aberlour, UK
Calle Regina 2261, Santa Croce, Venice, IT
ul. Modrzewiowa 8A, 62-081, Poznan, PL