Destylarnia Glen Spey
Glen Spey Distillery is located in the Speyside area and was founded in 1878 by James Stuart and his associates. However, in 1887 the distilleries were bought by W. & A. Gilbey.
The distillery is mainly known as one of the ingredients of the J&B blend blend. The distillery has 4 stills, which make Glen Spey whisky have a floral and fruity aroma.
The distillery changed owners several times, until Diageo became the final owner of the distillery. As a result, Glen Spey whisky began to be bottled.
33 St. James's Square, SW1Y 4JS, London, UK
92 High Street, AB38 9QA, Aberlour, UK
Calle Regina 2261, Santa Croce, Venice, IT
ul. Modrzewiowa 8A, 62-081, Poznan, PL