Glencadam Distillery was founded in 1825 by George Cooper. Subsequently, the distillery had many owners until 1891 when the distillery was acquired by Gilmour, Thompson & Co. Ltd. This company owned the distillery until 1954, when the Canadian company Hiram Walker became its owner, and it was then that the distillery gained significant popularity in the world of whisky.
The current owner is Angus Dundee Distillers and it is thanks to this company that the distillery significantly changes its portfolio. The distillery has a number of mixable whisky brands and they are available on the markets of over 70 countries around the world.
33 St. James's Square, SW1Y 4JS, London, UK
92 High Street, AB38 9QA, Aberlour, UK
Calle Regina 2261, Santa Croce, Venice, IT
ul. Modrzewiowa 8A, 62-081, Poznan, PL