The Glendullan Distillery was founded by William Williams & Sons. Some say the whkisy that came from the distillery was one of King Edward VII’s favorites.
In 1926 it was purchased by Giageo, and in 1972 a new distillery was added to it. Glendullan Distillery is one of Diageo’s largest distilleries, producing 5 million liters of alcohol annually.
A power plant has also been built in the distillery, which converts waste from whisky production into energy.